City Experience Tour
|Duration||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
You must choose the date of your tour. Wait for us to book and arrange for you and we will email you the pick up time at your hotel.
- Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Singapore Cricket Club, historic Parliament House and the National Gallery Singapore. The Gallery consists of the former Supreme Court Building and the City Hall.
- Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish.
- Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown.
- Proceed to Singapore’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Singapore Botanic Gardens and walk through the National Orchid Garden which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants
- Let your senses come alive at Little India as you walk past shops along the five-footway offering a variety of exotic fruits, spices, jasmine and orchid garlands.
- Watch a delightful demonstration of Teh Tarik – Pulled Tea and sample the tea after with your guide explaining the origins of this all-time local favourite beverage.
• Includes non-refundable admission to National Orchid Garden
• On Car-Free Sunday, and F1 Grand prix day, the Civic District and Merlion Park will be replaced by Mount Faber
Pickup Time :
MORNING TOUR: 8:15am for those hotel far from City Center and 8:30am for those nearby
AFTERNOON TOUR: 1:15pm for those hotel far from City Center and 1:30pm for those nearby
Wait for us to book and arrange for you and we will email you the pick up time at your hotel.
Pick up Location: We can only pick up on HOTELS, not residential address or any street. If you are staying in apartments or residential places please send us the NEAREST HOTEL to you. and give us our local number so the driver can call you once you arrived on the location.
Tour Starts Time : 9:00 AM (Morning) and 2:00 PM (Afternoon)
Tour Duration : 3.5 Hrs